It's crazy how quickly time has passed. Cameron is already one week old!! Mom and Dad are doing a lot better as far as getting sleep goes! Cameron didn't wake us up until 4:00 this morning! I never thought I'd actually be happy about being woke up that early... Anyway, Cameron is stinkin' cute and we have so many more pictures to post! I know you all just want to see pictures, so we'll waste no time!
It's so fun to sit and play with him when he's awake and fed!
Hungry babies are not happy babies...
We're all still a little tired. It makes for super cute daddy/baby time though!
Cameron will just sit and stare at us, and every now and then we get a little side smile or smirk. He'll coo and sigh and smile in his sleep and it's so precious. Adorable. Love them both to pieces!
Cameron was being a little uncooperative when we were trying to change him, so he ended up with the onesie stuck on his head. The long sleeves were flopped over, so we tied them and turned him into turban baby!.... he didn't appreciate it much, but it was still cute! :)
This is one our most favorite pictures thus far!! This is what happens when you ask Dad to feed and dress the baby. He's all packed up and ready to go! I love all the pictures with his big eyes. Our little Cameron is such a tiny little guy that most of the clothes we have for him are a little on the big side. These pants are 3 month size, but we don't have many pants right now... this weekend, garage sales here we come!! At least he's not scooting around yet, so he doesn't lose them very quickly. :-)
Last night we dressed Cameron up in an outfit that Kevin wore as a baby. Best part of it, my parents have baby pictures of me...dressed in blue because I have two older brothers and my dad wouldn't my mom buy anything pink until I was born. This last picture on the left reminds me of my baby picture. I need to get some baby of Kevin and myself so that we can compare them for real!!
So soooo cute! The bottle in his pants is my favorite too.
ReplyDelete