Saturday, June 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Cammypants!

Happy Birthday to my baby boy! I can't believe that it's already been a year since he was born. I will spare you of all my reminiscing. All I have to say is that he has been such a great little boy! We couldn't have wished for anything better! He is now 89% for height and 27% for weight, nothing has changed. :)  He is growing up so fast. He now has his two front bottom teeth and is cutting his two front upper teeth! He's on the move and has started walking too! I just hope I'll be able to keep up with him! I'm still too scared/ nervous to take down the baby gate.... hopefully soon though, it's sooo much easier without it!



Grandma and Grandpa Miller didn't know anything of the dinosaur trend, but the card they sent was perfect! haha. One of our friends in our ward makes puppets, and we asked her to make dinosaur hand puppet for Cam. HE LOVES IT!! {She custom made it from a picture in a book we showed her. She did an awesome job! Here's a link to her facebook if you want one as cool as mine! https://www.facebook.com/pages/MS-Puppet-Queen/197500286952414?ref=ts&fref=ts} Every time we put it on, he wants us to "eat" his hand. He has the best giggle and it makes me so happy! 


Apparently the doctors office got the memo too. At his check up, the day after his birthday, they gave him this book. Haha. 


It's party day and Cam is loving snuggling with Daddy on the couch.


He must know it's his party day because he's been awfully silly this morning!


He picked his birthday balloon and loved it so much that I think he made a hole in it on the way home... it has deflated a lot sooner than expected. But he still loves it and was sooo excited to play with it! 

The candle is bigger than the cupcake! haha 





Instead of blowing, he wanted to use his fingers :)  He was such a polite boy and wouldn't grab it... he mostly just poked it with one finger. He did eventually dive in a little though. :)


Pinata time! 


I love that look on his face, he's actually trying to hit it! Uh oh...


We let all the kids give it a whack! 






 The was somewhat still intact, so we had Cameron try it on, he didn't like it much, but it sure was cute.  I have a few more pictures, but it's not letting me load them right now :( 
It was so much fun to have so many of our friends over to celebrate with us. We even got lucky and didn't get rained out!
Happy Birthday to by darling baby boy. We love you Cameron! Happy Birthday!!






1 comment:

  1. Wow, that pinata is super cool! I might have to try something like that, I've always just done simple ones. And that dinosaur puppet is so awesome! Looks like a fun party. It's amazing how fast these kids grow up.

    ReplyDelete