Thursday, April 26, 2012

As Requested....Tummy Pics!!

Sorry, I've totally slacked off on posting pregnancy pictures... I've had several people ask me to post some :) I haven't been very consistent with the picture taking, so this is all you get!! I took the thirty-four week picture today right before I sat down to write this post. It's finally starting to show! lol.  I guess I should count it as a blessing, most of my clothes still fit pretty well and when all else fails, yayy for stretchy dance pants! :)
As for baby, I went in for my regular doctor checkup this morning and everything is great! Baby's head down and super crazy wiggly! We can't wait to meet him!



2 comments:

  1. Yay for almost being done with your pregnancy! I am so excited for you and Kevin. :) I like the stripy canvases.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look how cute you are! Pretty soon, you'll be holding that baby in your arms!

    ReplyDelete